It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Kept Pushing On.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I was really surprised on how much Hip/Leg Pain I was experiencing yesterday. Even after getting home and relaxing things did not improve, so I figured after a good night’s sleep things would improve. They Didn’t!

By the time I got up this morning, I had to work at being able to stand. Even with my Cane it was a struggle, but I had things to do. After reading lots of Blogs, I started sorting Laundry. The Pain has not let up in days, so even though I was sitting to accomplish this task it was difficult.

Having only eaten a Pastry and Coffee for breakfast, then not knowing how long my chore would take, I started making Brunch at 11:00.

Using the Leftover Stir-Fry, I made a Veggie Omelette that we shared. It was the perfect size and would hold us over until supper. Kathy carried the plates to the table because, I needed both hands just to balance myself.

Using our Wheeled Hamper to haul everything downstairs, it took nearly Ten Minutes just to get there. The same Washer that was Out of Order Three Weeks ago was still down and the place was packed. I sat for Forty Minutes before getting the first machine. Every time I moved the Pain was Excruciating, but by 4:00 I finally waddled my way back in the Apartment.

I had to sit in order to recover. Kathy had been busy, vacuuming, dusting the Apartment, along with cleaning off the Balcony.

For supper we had more of the Leftover Soup that Kathy cooked up a large pot of the other day. Good, Filling and Hot, really hit the spot.

We watched the 6 o’clock Local News before putting away the folded laundry. Even after taking Extra Strength Tylenol, I had difficulty with my Hip/Leg. I can only hope it is better tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.

Kierkegaard, Danish Philosopher

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I missed it, but why is it taking so long to see a doctor and get some relief? It sounds very painful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried a Tens Unit? It has various pulses that interrupt the pain cycle. Worth a try. I've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee Rick I hate reading and hearing how much pain you are in! Hopefully fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete