It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Kathy Saved The Day.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After struggling with my Hip/Leg Pain for most of the day, I was surprised that there was no problem sleeping overnight, but when it was time to get up, it was again hard to stand.

Outside the Clouds filled the sky, but according to the forecast, it was mostly cold temperatures causing the darkness. Breakfast was simply a Pastry along with our Coffees at the Computers.

Some Fall Colours are starting to appear.

By lunch time the Clouds were not as dark and the temperature was more comfortable. My standing seemed to be easier, but I was still struggling to walk, even when using my Cane. Kathy put together lunch by cleaning the Leftovers from our Fridge.

We worked together making a Shopping List of things needed at the grocery store, but knowing my limited ability to walk, Kathy headed out by herself.

With the help of an extra Tylenol to ease the Pain, when I sat back at the Computer to continue reading Blogs, I suddenly woke to the sound of a slamming Car door. Quickly scurrying I saw the Car back in its spot, so I unlocked the Apartment door for her.

We worked together putting the groceries away, though my Hip/Leg Pain was screaming. Kathy said the Traffic was heavy and the Store was packed, but she managed to get everything on the List.

Looking outside a Huge Black Cloud was suddenly coming our way from the West, but even as we watched the 6 o’clock Local News, Rain did not fall.

For supper we shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Vegetarian Pizza.

With the continued use of the Tylenol, the Pain has eased, but there is no telling how well I will function tomorrow. We spoke this evening about telling Mile that I will be leaving soon, in order to deal with my Hip/Leg Problem.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

I got an email saying, “At Google Earth. We can read maps backwards!”

I thought, “That’s just spam!”

No comments:

Post a Comment