It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Which Is Better?

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After getting to bed only Fifteen Minutes later last night, I’m trying to figure why I slept so late this morning. Even though I felt rested, my Hip/Leg was screaming.

Breakfast turned out to be the Leftover Local Strawberries. (Wonder where they are getting them from?)

Most of my chores today involved the Computer. I spent Hours updating both Kathy’s and My Medication Lists that we’ll need for upcoming Doctor’s Appointments. We both had added Pain Medications from recent changes to our health. We can only hope that it is only temporary.

Lunch was the recreation of Leftover Soup along with more Fridge cleaning. We avoid wasting any food.

Looking outside the Balcony Door had us feeling like getting out for a walk, but even with all the rest my Hip/Leg was getting the Pain still seemed as intense by walking from one chair to another. On one side it Throbs when I am busy and on the other it Aches when I’m not. The question is, “Which is better”? There was more research to be done that took up most of the afternoon.

It was time for more Fridge Cleaning when I started making our Veggie Stir-Fry for supper. The more that I make them, the better they are turning out. It’s nothing special but time consuming to make.

Maybe we’ll get out earlier tomorrow, so I can recover afterwards.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You know you’re RV trash when your Motorhome infests the campground with ants.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Rick, don't spend the precious time you have left enriching Mile and his company. I know you are old school and want to keep working until he finds a replacement, but his riches are not to your benefit. You'll need some time to rest before you can start RV'ing again....don't spend anymore of what precious time you have left with Kathy by giving it to Mile...He was in business before you got there and he'll be in business after you leave. Spend the rest of the time you have left with people that matter...family!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rick, if you really want to help Mile out, give him the date of your last day. As long as he knows you're going to be there, as excruciating painful as your work is every day, he's not going to be serious finding a new welder. From reading your blog the other day, he brought in someone to replace you that didn't even know how to stick an arc; doesn't sound like he was very serious about it. It's probably rare that Mile has employees like you who work no matter the weather or the illness. We all have very limited "time" budgets, even in the best of circumstances. Thank you Mile for the paycheck ( it was hard earned and I doubt anything was "given"). I'm headed south with my wife!!!!

      Delete
  2. I have to agree with Thevon, especially when you're in so much pain! Hopefully you'll have some relief soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I am in Total agreement with everything Thevon said. I've been begging you for months to turn in your Final notice (I used to say 2 weeks but now I say 1 week - at most). Don't worry about your resume or giving short notice. At your age, welding is such a horrendous job. If you ever want or need to work again - maybe consider working a little part time job in retail or something. Anyway, I wish you & Kathy the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People here are giving you good advice. Take it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too agree with Thevon, get out there and enjoy your life!

    ReplyDelete