It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, October 10, 2022

Lifting, Printer Running and 137th.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Setting the alarm last night just in case I was quite happy when I woke looking at the Clock at 6:12. That allowed me to take my time waking and it also brought me closer to my weekday rise time.

There were already cars in the parking lot when I arrived but nobody was inside. As soon as I saw the attendant heading to unlock the door at 7:00 I was heading in. Planet Fitness is normally open Twenty-Four/Seven but whenever there is a Holiday they close the night before at 7:00. Open on the Holiday at 7:00 that morning and close at 7:00 that evening until 5:00 the following morning. It would be simply easier to stay closed for the Holiday. I managed Three Sets on the Free Weights but only half on the Cardio. My Hernia was causing me too much discomfort.

Back at the Apartment I found Kathy recovering some of the sleep she lost the other night. As soon as she sensed my presence she came out to join me.

It was definitely a catch up day. I’m finally up to date on all the Blogs we follow just on time to go back to work.

For lunch I chopped up whatever Vegetables we had available for a Stir-Fry. Doing it this way changes the Taste constantly so we never have the Same Old Same Old. Today we had Carrots, Celery, Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers and Zucchini. As usual we served them in Wraps. We also have enough Leftovers for another meal.

I finally got our new Epson Eco-Printer set up. I thought it would simply print if connected to my Computer but that wasn’t the case. It took about Twenty Minutes for it to work but now it prints as fast as I hit the button. I’m looking forward to seeing how much printing it does before we need to get more Ink.

Shortly after 4:00 we headed out. Even though The Weather Network showed it was 66 F (19 C) the breeze made it feel chilly.

We arrived at the Canadian Blood Services with Fifteen Minutes before my scheduled appointment. Even though it was a Canadian Holiday people were coming in to make donations knowing there is a shortage at this time. When I walked out at 5:30 I had just made my 137th Blood Donation.

As is our habit we headed out for supper. Today we went to Wendy’s where we enjoyed a sensible meal.

We were home minutes after 6:00 but the Local News channel had told us last night that they would be back on Tuesday.

Kathy and I hope that all our Canadian Readers had a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've never paid for a Thanksgiving turkey.

1 comment: