It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, October 3, 2022

Early In and Early Out.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It was strange how after being able to sleep in on the weekend I instinctively woke Ten Minutes before my Alarm was set to go off this morning. That allowed me to start my day off in a much more relaxed state of mind.

This morning both Jason and I had a chuckle when Mile discovered the Company Log-In Computer would not work. That was what we have been telling them for some time. Even without the Computer we simply wrote down the Job Numbers we worked on throughout the day.

When 8:00 rolled around it was nice to welcome Alec back from his vacation and to wish him a Happy Birthday. I gave him a brief idea of the problems I’d had saying that it was probably something I wasn’t doing right and would get together to learn more when I would have time.

I spent my entire day doing Touch Ups and a couple of Repairs using the TIG Welder. Around 10:30 Alec wandered over to inform me he was experiencing some of the same problems as I had. These were problems he had never seen before. (Must be the Gremlins.)

It felt nice being able to talk with Kathy while on my lunch break. Alec was working through his lunch today.

Since I had started my day an Hour early I also had to leave an Hour early today. I had a Dental Appointment in Amherstburg to try to resolve the discomfort I was experiencing with my Denture. Adam listened to what I said and made the adjustment that seemed to ease the discomfort. Due to the swelling in my mouth we’ll have to wait before taking an impression for a lower plate.

The ride from Amherstburg to the east end of Windsor was quick and easy with no problems until I pulled into the driveway to our building. The Landscaper working around the building had a Bobcat Front-End Loader that had a problem, so they were using a Flat-Bed Towing Service to transport it. Unfortunately, it blocked access to the parking lot for Ten Minutes and the line of traffic behind me made it impossible to back up.

Kathy had just sat down when I walked in the Apartment. We talked for a bit scheduling what we’ll be doing for the rest of the week. (Notice I didn’t say Planned. If I had it will not happen.)

For supper we had Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls with Vegetable Rice along with an Egg Roll topped by freshly made Biscuits.

The Wind still kept things on the cool side today, but we are supposed to see a few warmer days. We’ll take advantage of those.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Police officer stops a driver and says, “Your taillights are out and your bumper’s broken. That will be 300 dollars.

The driver says, “Go right ahead. They want twice as much at the garage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment