It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

More Duties, Still Hot and Interview Reschedule.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I was quite surprised when I didn’t see Paul the Owner around at the start of the shift so after I finished my Morning Walk Around it was a matter of repairing Carriers that were set aside for me.

When those were finished I planned on working on the rest of the Carriers that I was yesterday but I wasn’t going to work where it was hot. When I asked one of the Drivers to move the Skid to the Compound he had it delivered in minutes. With the Fan blowing the air through the Compound and directly at that Skid I figure I would stay dry today. The reason for doing that was as I described yesterday all these Carriers were bunched together making it as difficult as untangling Fishing Line to separate them.

I was making progress when Kharin the Supervisor showed up at 9:30. His arms were filled with tools and materials for making Filters. Then he said he had another job for me. Following him to the Mezzanine he started showing me where every Month I would need to replace the old Filters that were barely breathing in the condition they were in.

It was 10:30 when we got back to the Compound where I simply said I would take my break and finish the Filters after and he agreed. (Why could he not be this way weeks ago?)

The temperature was starting to build so by the time I finished and I was again soaked through. I managed to get more Carriers repaired by lunch.

When I talked to Kathy at 1:00 she felt they were trying to give me more responsibilities even if it looks like they are overloading the work. I reminded her I might be late getting home.

I didn’t finish all the Carriers before the end of the shift because I had others to repair.

Talking to Angela she informed me that due to my late arrival the interested Employer rescheduled for tomorrow evening at 4:30 and she would E-Mail me the information.

It felt good to walk in the Apartment minutes after 4:00 but with my Wet Clothes and the Air Conditioner being on it was freezing.

We had Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls along with Vegetable Rice for supper topped off by another Donut from the grocery store.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported that there were No New Coronavirus Cases in the Windsor/Essex Region today for the first time in over a year though there are still 16 Active Cases in the area.

Our high temperature felt like 100 F (38 C) today. Tomorrow should feel the same but with Rain thrown in for good measure.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What was the first animal in space?


The cow that jumped over the moon.

1 comment:

  1. Just be sure it’s YOUR job your doing, not yours and 3 others.

    ReplyDelete