It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, October 2, 2020

Solving Problems, On The Hunt, Double Celebration and There They Are.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Just when you are getting a decent night’s sleep someone decides to answer a Voice Message you left over a week ago well before 8:00 in the morning. After finally being able to focus on what was being said I was finally able take part in the conversation with some sense of intelligence. Then to top it off he had the correct Phone Number but it’s been over Nine Years since we lived at the address he was reciting. Now we’ll finally get what we need in the Mail.

We were practically falling asleep in our Cereal but we ended up at the Computers before 8:30. After some On-Line reading and my cup of Coffee I finished my morning chores before going back for my second Cup.

Nice but Cool with a Northwesterly Breeze

After the Information I received this morning it made me more determined then ever to fix the problem but first I needed to fix another. I’ve mentioned how whenever Microsoft updates our Computers we have issues being able to print anything. This morning after checking the Systems I found Three Printers that we don’t have along with a couple boxes that were checked that shouldn’t be. Our Printer we have here now feeds the paper from behind on top. It works great when we are in the dry climate of the desert but not here where it is Humid which causes the pages to stick together. I had to feed it One Page at a time to make it work.

We had Italian Wedding Soup for lunch along with Yogurt Cups and Cookies for dessert. It wasn’t long afterwards that I headed out the door. Kathy Planned to do a few things around the Apartment so she stayed behind.

I hadn’t even left the parking lot when Kathy called to say we were heading to Karen’s for 5:30 so don’t be late coming home.

Taking the Truck my first stop was Staples where I made some Resume Photo-Copies then found a 2021 Calendar that Kathy will use on her desk for keeping track of appointments. They normally Recycle Empty Ink Cartridges but have collected so many during the Coronavirus Shutdown that they have temporarily suspended the process starting today.

Just like last year I managed to go in search of employment in the Fabrication Industry. I was even given a couple of Interviews by HR with plans of increasing there workload as the need calls for it.

I was home by 4:30 where I got cleaned up and we headed out the door by 5:00. Our destination was our daughter Karen’s home in Tecumseh where they had a small dinner planned to celebrate our grandson Tyler’s 19th Birthday. It wasn’t until we were about to walk in their house that I realized I forgot our Camera. For the first time in Nineteen Years I would not be photographing Tyler’s BirthdayOur granddaughter Kylla E-mailed me Pictures she took. "Thank You Kylla."

With this being a Friday Tyler had just gotten home from work so had to get cleaned up. Karen and Greg worked together making a wonderful meal for everyone to enjoy. We also had the chance to visit and catch up on what everyone has been up to.

Taking Coronavirus Precautions
Tyler blew out the Candles using his hand.

Along with celebrating Tyler’s Birthday Kathy and I were secretly celebrating the Anniversary of our First Date Twenty One years ago.

Kylla and Kathy

After long overdue Hugs we said our good-byes around 9:00.

Is it not the way things work that you will always find something you’ve lost as soon as you replace it? As I reached for my Water Bottle before getting out of the Car I noticed a shadow between the Seat and the Console. Even though I am certain that I looked there many times before, there was the missing Folder with all the Resumes that I’ve been unable to find. Looks like I’ll be spending more time Job-Hunting next week.

Since this picture in August
Nova has doubled in size.

Back at the Apartment I had some reading to catch up on. Other Bloggers have mentioned how others who have posted have not been showing up on their Sidebars since the New Blogger Format went into effect. Today it finally happened to our Blog. The Blogs we read this morning that were showing as having just posted this evening. I went into the Design before returning to our Blog. There I was able to report all the recently published Blogs to Kathy so she could simply click on them no matter where they were on the list to read them.

Still sleeps a lot.

We watched the 11 o’clock Local News this evening. We heard the President is being Hospitalized as a precaution after testing positive for the Coronavirus. We also saw the price of Oil has dropped which means we could see lower prices at the Gas Pump.

Always polite Sanford getting his treat.

With tomorrow being the weekend we’ll see what we can do. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why do scuba divers fall backwards into the water?


Because if they fell forward they’d still be in the boat.

6 comments:

  1. Nova sure is a cutie. Happy Birthday Tyler!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't your phone have a camera? I only use my camera in the event I need to Zoom in more. So, I too, seldom have my camera with me. The phone camera works fine most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how we keep overlooking the item at the same places when searching for something and then all of a sudden the item is right there where we looked before.
    I presume companies would also accept your resume by email if contacted beforehand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm confused I thought Tyler already had a birthday a couple of weeks ago...perhaps I am confusing him with another one of your grandsons?

    Poor Sanford now has to compete with Nova :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Congratulations on the 20th anniversary of your first date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear there was some good family time!!
    (I'm still wanting to know your brand of Itslian wedding soup. Don't worry, I'll keep asking, you dont have to reply. I won't give up.)

    ReplyDelete