It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Strange Phone Calls, On-Line Banking Changes Again, Rain and More Storms To Come.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Even though we were both sleeping soundly when my Cell Phone went of at 2:37 this morning it’s Ring Tone was enough to wake me. By the time I sat on the edge of the bed it had stopped so the only thing I did was look at the Clock and go back to sleep.

That seemed to put me into a deeper sleep until our House Phone started ringing at 7:23. This time I managed to reach the Handset on the dresser and answered. Whoever was at the other end could only say “Oops” before hanging up.

No use going back to bed so I got things ready for breakfast before getting started on my Computer. I had barely checked The Weather Network when Kathy came downstairs. She felt slightly better then yesterday but still had the congestion.

Looking outside the sky was filled with Thick Clouds but the Golfers were still on the Course. It seemed like everyone of the groups were golfing faster then any we normally see. It could have had something to do with the threat of a Severe Thunderstorm for later this morning.

I was just about to start my morning chores at 9:10 when Stephanie from Leisure Trailers called in response to a Voice Mail I left last week. I had a few questions about our Trailer and the One both the Dealership as well as the Factory had repaired only for it to return. Her advice was to send her Photos and she would talk with the company on our behalf.

Even though Kathy was feeling better she seemed to be looking at her Computer through closed Eye Lids. I started making Chicken Noodle Soup before she joined me to make lunch.
Sky starting to clear.
Not wanting to start waxing the Trailer and have to stop because of Rain I waited until 12:30 before going outside to empty our Waste Tanks. It had only been Ten Days but with the extra warm days more showers had been taken. I also used that time to take the necessary Photos that had to be sent to Stephanie.
The sky seemed to be clearing up but I could smell Rain in the air. I walked over to the Park Office to pay on our Electrical Bill. By paying a little each month means that we won’t be paying a lot at the end of the season.
These next Four Pictures pointed in the same direction
were taken within Two Minutes.
Since the Arthritis seems to be getting worse in Kathy’s hands she finally agreed to show me her Online Banking routine that she does every month. Remember how the Credit Union changed their On-Line Banking last year. Today before we could Log-in it was showing an Error that said we were Locked Out. This year they changed the Password System and now Everyone had to call in to get a New Password. I wonder if they are still making money?
We got all our Payments made but when we went to Print our receipts we had to feed the Printer One Page at a time. It seems that even though we have the AC running due to the 102 F (39 C) Humidex there was enough moisture in the air that the Sheets Of Paper kept sticking together.
The Clouds started filling the sky around 4:00 so I spent time cleaning Spam from our Blog’s Comment Section. Just someone with too much time on their hands and is too lazy to get a job.
While I grilled a Ham Steak to share on the Weber Q Kathy was busy making a Caesar Salad. The Wind started to pick up speed and Clouds were really moving fast. I had Kathy take a look. She told me those were the kinds of clouds she had seen before Tornadoes. By the time the Ham Steak was ready Kathy had also made Strawberry Short Cupcakes with Cool Whip for our dessert.
We had barely started eating when the Rain started and got heavy enough it was bouncing off the ground. It lasted for all of Ten Minutes. According to the Radar we could be seeing more of it overnight.
Rain bouncing off the ground.
Mary called this evening to change Kathy’s appointment for tomorrow by a couple of Hours so I’ll find something to do. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your rehearsal dinner was in a garage.

5 comments:

  1. I have one account at a credit union and today I had to call them because I was locked out. This in a fairly common occurrence and I don't know why I bother dealing with them. We have one pension direct deposited there and I would have to get that transferred so I guess it is just laziness on my part. We had a good rain this morning and Aileen got pretty wet on her walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I despise cell phones mine is always OFF unless I leave the house. Our landline (or the cable companies version of it) I turn off the ringer as we are not "morning people" and the darn telemarketers begin calling at 9:00 a.m. If anyone needs to reach me they can send an e-mail.

    I do not know if I have asked you this before or not (I have CRS) but does your campground not provide sewer hookups so you do not have to manually get rid of your black water tanks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss summer somewhere along the way? Seems like it was either freezing or raining at your house! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping Kathy is dong better this am! That banking would be frustrating for sure! Hoping you can get your trailer issue taken care of without much bother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those middle of the night phone calls scary me, fortunately yours wasn't bad news but still frustrating to be woken up that way! Good luck with the trailer issues.

    ReplyDelete