It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, July 7, 2019

More Waxing But Where’s The Shine?


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Even though I seemed to have slept soundly last night it was after 8:00 when I looked at the clock this morning. After getting things ready for breakfast I managed to get caught up on only a few things before Kathy came downstairs. She had spent over an Hour sitting in her recliner through the night because she couldn’t breathe through her nose.
It's not good when Geese take over the Golf Course.
We spent the rest of the morning getting caught up on inside chores, reading Blogs and News. Even though the outside temperature would be considerably cooler today with all the Pollen floating in the air there was no way Kathy was comfortable with the open Windows while dealing with her Sinus Infection so we simply turned the AC back on.
Wanting to get back to shining up our Trailer we had Chicken and Vegetable Soup for an early lunch along with an Orange as well as a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

After Kathy had a short Snap she gathered the trash before settling in to a good book.

Since the Sun was already changing sides of the Trailer I started on the Curbside first thing. Bit by bit more of the outer skin began to shine but it was requiring several do-overs on that entire surface. When Kathy asked me to grill supper I had hardly gotten anywhere compared to the other day.
While I was grilling a couple of nice Chicken Breasts Kathy not only made a nice Herbed Egg Noodle dish as a side but was also recreating the Leftover Pork Roast she made the other day into a meal for later this week. The Chicken and Noodles tasted wonderful.
It may have a shine but nothing like I want.
I headed over to the Park Trash and Recycle Area before returning to try to finish at least Half of the Trailer on that side. Many years ago when my friends and I would work on our cars the one thing we learned to do was to give them a shine with no swirls or dull spots. Today the harder I tried the more dull spots seemed to be appearing. Guess I’ll be picking up more clean cloths to get the job done right.
Closing up for the day.
Tomorrow would have been the perfect weather-wise to continue with this but we both have appointments. Kathy’s is in the morning and mine later in the afternoon.
Closing up for the night at 8:00.
This is the first evening that Kathy hasn’t had her Reflux Medication so we’re hoping the Antibiotics start working by tomorrow. We’ll see how Wednesday works out. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.

Oscar Wilde, Irish Poet and Playwright

6 comments:

  1. Sorry Kathy, still isn't feeling better. Hope stopping the one medication helps her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly hope that Kathy gets to feeling better soon. Good luck with your appointments tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you hire out? Once I get my RV cover installed (maybe by next year) I'll spend a little more time waxing!! I sure hope Kathy's meds kick in soon. Nothing worse than a sinus infection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoping Kathy feels better soon! I think your RV looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your Eagle is not like our Pinnacle. We have a 2013 Pinnacle and the gel coat finish is entirely gone. Jayco did pay for the front cap to be repainted but now the rest of the rig is bad. It's going to cost about $10,000 to have it redone. I checked with Jayco and they say nope not going to pay for it. Apparently for a few years Jayco used a different kind of gel coat finish and this is the result. Thanks a lot Jayco.

    ReplyDelete