It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, December 9, 2013

White Stuff and Early Christmas Celebration.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario.

It truly must be instinctive for all forms of life to sleep when it is cold and darkness fills almost two thirds of a day. Kathy and I were up both sides of the 8:00 mark though the way we yawned our way through breakfast you’d have thought that we were sleep walking until we looked outside to see the parking lot and the vehicles in it were all covered with white stuff. 
Of course by the time we finished reading our morning E-mails and blogs we were very aware of everything we needed to accomplish through the day. First thing I did was call the local office of VitalAire to speak with Cathy. Late Friday afternoon I’d received a call from their corporate office saying that I had a bill in arrears. Cathy confirmed that we were up to date and owed them nothing that all our paperwork had been submitted.
A call to VitalAire’s corporate office where I spoke to the manager of billing. I explained the call from them on Friday and what my last invoice that I paid was for. When I was told it was for something that I’d gotten at the end of November. I told them the last time I was in the local office was the end of October. They said they’d call me back and they did a half hour later saying it was our insurer that had not paid yet and apologized for the inconvenience. Green Shield does not withhold payments meaning someone messed up and they lied to me.
After enjoying some homemade Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch Kathy watched a Christmas special on television while I worked on the computer.
Soon after we left to go over to Kathie and Ross’s to help them celebrate an early Christmas with their son Dwayne and daughter Christine because they will both be working on Christmas day so an early celebration worked all around. We also got the chance to bring Liam his Christmas gift. The conversation and the food were all plentiful and everyone’s company was enjoyed. There won't be any pictures of the occasion as I remembered that I left the camera at home when we were sitting down to eat.
From now until we leave for Florida at the end of the month we have something to do every day. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.        

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You think your vital signs are "Happy Hour," "No Trespassing," and "Yard Sale."

3 comments:

  1. It is amazing how often they try to blame the customer when they know very well they have not followed procedures properly:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to have lots to do...glad you were able to celebrate an early Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a bit of snow, we sent it you way, had enough of it here in Texas. But there at least they use salt on the roads there to melt it.
    Nice to have an early Christmas we have done that for years.

    ReplyDelete