It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Wet Weather Getting Ready.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario.

Not that I planned it this morning I slept in until nearly 8:00 just moments ahead of Kathy herself waking and joining me in the dining room. So we did the usual having breakfast while watching the Weather Channel and looked out our balcony door to verify that it was raining and as of this moment it is continuing to rain. At least you don’t have to clean that off your vehicles. Within minutes of completing the morning E-mail and blog reading I had something that needed doing. 

What I had planned on doing was getting up early and doing the laundry. Since I didn’t get the early part I still needed to get the laundry done so that there won’t be so much to do just before we leave for Florida in less than six days. 

Everything seemed to fall in place with the sorting and once I was downstairs had the laundry room to myself. In no time I returned to the apartment where I was able to gather data I needed before going to switch the laundry to the dryers. Back upstairs Kathy was finishing making vegi-wraps for lunch. I still had time to read more blogs before going back to finish my chore. 

Kathy had finished vacuuming by the time I returned with the folded laundry and once we’d put it all away in the drawers Kathy needed a Snap. I headed for a walk to the local convenience store to check for some condiments we needed. It’s a good thing I have a good raincoat because the rain was still coming fairly steady. 

The rest of the day we watched a few Christmas Specials just enjoying the warmth and dryness of the apartment. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.        

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

The only time you speak to your neighbors is when they return your dog.


2 comments: