It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Keeping our eyes on the weather!

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario.

The game plan for this morning was for me to do some exercise but when I looked at the clock and it read 5:47 I thought that I’d get just a few more minutes of sleep. Imagine my reaction when the next time I opened my eyes and the clock read 8:38. What the heck just happened? It seemed like I’d had nearly another nights worth of sleep. 

Within minutes of my stumbling into the kitchen Kathy was right behind me. So while I was getting breakfast ready she actually got to see the Weather Channel before I could sit down even though the forecast was not one either of us wanted to see. As per usual after finishing our breakfast we settled in at the computers for our morning reading before getting ready to start running our errands. Unfortunately just as yesterday I needed to clean more white stuff off the vehicles again before we could go anywhere.
 We made a trip to the Credit Union today to get a few dollars out for spending money this week as most of the banks and Credit Unions will be closing early on the 24th and closed on the 25th.  It is always nice to have a few dollars in your pocket for a coffee or a quick lunch when out and about.

Since we were so close to the apartment we stopped off for our lunch at home before heading over to Michael’s for some store walking and a few things that Kathy needed. Driving across the parking lot from Michael’s we continued our store walking at the Zehr’s Super Store. Luckily Kathy had also brought her grocery list with her. After we’d walk the entire store we started picking those few items that we hope will see us through until our departure on the 27th of this month. 

We stopped to fuel up the car for the last time this year on our way home. We’ll be storing it out at our son’s home for safe keeping while we’re away this winter. Even though the area is expected to see a few days this week above the freezing mark as I look out the window as I’m writing this post it looks like the vehicles are turning white again. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.        

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You and your mom have the same sister-in-law.

2 comments: