It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, May 31, 2024

Some Changes and A Thing Of The Past.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

If I thought that Wednesday night was rough, I should have kept that opinion to myself. It was after 5:30 this morning, that I again lay down with hope to sleep. The Alarm went off at 8:00.

I felt numb, but we had an appointment and there was prep work to do. I had to pack up our CPAP Machines to bring with us. We basically just took our morning supplements before going out the door.

Good thing we arrived at the Windsor Sleep Disorder Clinic a little early. Even though they immediately scanned our Medical Histories and Medication Lists I had made, we each had Three Page Questionnaires to fill in. (No falling asleep there.) We were barely finished when the Doctor’s Assistant brought us back, took vitals, checked out our Machines, then reviewed our files. She then connected with the Doctor who was in some remote location. Since Sleep Apnea is not something new to either of us, and the problems I am having with my Hip/Leg, he authorized adjustments for Kathy and I without the need of a Sleep-Over.

Since our Machines are supplied and monitored by Vital-Aire, that’s where we headed. Taira was off so Jim was filling in at the desk. We let him know of the Doctor’s Changes and that the new Prescription was on its way, so they wouldn’t change it back in the middle of the night.

As we were leaving, we got a call from Guardian Storage saying there was a Package waiting for us. Perfect timing, because we were heading there to check our Mail anyway. The Package that was supposed to arrive Monday, was here. I had another issue that with the proof from Kathy’s filing system, proved that they owed us a refund.

It was already 11:30 and we didn’t have breakfast yet, so we stopped at McDonald’s.

Though I’d hardly done any walking my Hip/Leg was screaming, so we headed for home.

Barely in the Apartment, I got a call from Sorough the young man I trained to weld at Windsor Feedscrew. There was a problem with the Plasma Transfer Arc, and he picked my brain for answers. He also told me, that since he told Mile the Owner that he was quitting to go back to St Clair College in the Fall, Mile has started treating him better. I also heard that Three other employees have given Mile notice that they are leaving, because of how he treats them. That business could be a thing of the past soon.

We spent the rest day on the Computers and didn’t have supper until the 6 o’clock Local News was over.

We watched a Mystery Movie to round off the day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

A proud new dad spends time with his own father, who offers him a gift. A book called 1001 Dad Jokes. The new dad says, “Dad, I’m honoured!”

His father says, “Hi, Honoured, I’m Dad.”

1 comment:

  1. The surgery sure can't come fast enough! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete