It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, May 27, 2024

Kathy’s Visit.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I managed to sleep much better last night, after making a very slight adjustment to my Nighttime Mickey. The only problem was that again, I slept later than I wanted. At least Kathy said she never heard me once.

It seemed no matter what I did this morning my Hip/Leg was giving me the what for, and all I could do was ask “Why”?

I managed to make the proper phone calls today, that will get the wheels turning for my upcoming CAT Scan. The Doctor had me get Blood Tests, before he could book the Scan. The Hospital could not do the Scan because the Doctor failed to share the Blood Test Results with them. Now things will move along nicely.

Just before noon we sat down to enjoy a bowl of Split Pea Soup, filling enough but not too much.

Kathy left around 12:30 to go visit with our dear friend Vera. Since we live on the Eighth Floor she instinctively did the same in Vera’s building. She did some apologizing when a strange woman answered the door. Vera had a good laugh when Kathy told her what happened. They had a lot of catching up to do, so they had several cups of tea and a few biscuits.

I keep telling Kathy to go visit with Vera because she just lives up the road from us, but she uses the excuse I might need her for something, since I stopped working.
I’ve mentioned how the
Pain Medications and my Lower Activity Level cause a problem that created the Present Hernia Issue. While taking care of business this afternoon, I ended up with such Severe Pain, that I did not accomplish anything I had Planned. When Kathy walked in and saw my face, she knew I was having a problem. We’ll take care of that issue tomorrow.

We worked together to make supper. We enjoyed Sauteed Rainbow Trout, Broccoli and Potato Slices. We later had Ice Cream Cones for dessert.

I mentioned all the Sirens on Thursday night. The Bad News was extended when Four more people Drowned in our area through the weekend.

We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

How many apples grow on a tree?


All of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment