It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Birthday Wishes and Concerned Findings.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

First and Foremost, I want to thank everyone for the Birthday Wishes and I even have to thank Mother Nature for making all the Clouds disappear, making it a beautiful Sunny day. Hope you put the Leftover Cake in the Freezer, Wayne. LOL!

After having a restful night, the weather didn’t look too promising when we first opened the Blinds. The sky was just shy of being threatening, but when I looked at the Radar it was indicating bright Sun. (Doesn’t anyone look outside, before making these reports?) Around 11:00 things started to clear up.

We started going through our normal routine, even though it was my special day, but I had an appointment this afternoon. I also got a call from my sister Anna from London. Kathy found more Greetings for me on her Facebook page. Again, Thank You to everyone.

I had a follow-up appointment at the Canadian Respiratory Clinic in Tecumseh this afternoon. If you recall I have a Cough that concerned my Family Doctor and the fact that I’ve been welding for nearly Sixty Years. I then had to get a C.A.T. Scan done this past January, during a Winter Storm. Last year Ontario’s Patient Medical Records were Hacked so that slowed the results from coming back. The Technician in Leamington sent the findings to the Clinic and recommended a follow-up C.A.T. Scan within Three Months to see if there are any changes in his findings. That was Three Weeks ago, so now they are trying to get me in ASAP.

Now both Kathy and I have Blood Tests scheduled for Tuesday. On the way home we stopped at Health First Pharmacy to pick up Three New Puffers, that I didn’t know I needed. We’ll see how that works.

There was enough of a breeze that I dropped Kathy at the front entrance, before parking the Car.

All that running around (Yeah Right!) wore me out, to the point we forgot a couple errands that we’ll have to take care of first thing tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

How do pickles celebrate their birthdays?

They just relish the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I thought your Birthday was today!!! Oh well, whatever day, Happy Birthday and belated Happy Birthday to Kathy. Maybe we will see you in the South this year.

    ReplyDelete