It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Package Pick Up and Out Of Stock.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Sleep, wonderful Sleep, I could get used to this, all that’s needed is the proper Nighttime Mickey combination. Managed to get to sleep earlier last night, which meant I woke that much earlier this morning.

After having a quick snack for breakfast we headed straight to the Computers. Checking the important messages first, I then checked to find Kathy’s Package had already been delivered at 9:30. That changed what we would be doing, but there was something else I didn’t like.

When we saw our Financial Advisor back in March, we closed off one of our Credit Cards. Now they tried notifying us to say “You still Owe”. Ignoring the phone number on the E-mail, in case it was a Scam, I used the one on the back of the Card. Two Minutes later I was speaking to Daniel who assured me it was only the Residual Interest that had not attached itself to my High Credit Rating. With my permission, she closed it off completely.

It was 12:30 when we arrived at Guardian Storage and before Kathy emptied the Mailbox, Melissa was handing her the Package.

We used a Coupon for lunch at Wendy’s and strangely had Hamburgers instead of Chicken Sandwiches. Nice having a change once in a while.

We went to Walmart, both looking for something different. I went to the Pharmacy area and after not finding what I wanted, asked an associate. He sent me back to the far side of the department where I found Nothing. I asked another associate, who sent me back where I started and where I found the first associate again. He brought me to where we found a sticker on the bottom shelf saying “This product is out of stock. I sent Kathy to look for her purchase, while I limped my way back to the Car.

We came straight home and by the time we parked the Car the Sun had disappeared behind a wall of Threatening Clouds.

We were watching the 6 o’clock Local News, when the first sound of Distant Thunder shook the building. The Radar was showing an Intense Storm directly over Detroit, just across the River from our building. Being at the back of the building we were able to leave the Balcony Door open all evening. We could see a Sunny Weekend.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You know the Hooters menu by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment