It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2024

More and Taking My Advice.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

According to my CPAP Machine this morning, I had been connected for over Eight Hours, but if I totalled Two Hours of napping, I was lucky. The Nighttime Mickey that worked earlier this week, did nothing last night.

I woke with a Headache due to the lack of sleep and was up before the Alarm went off. Kathy didn’t appreciate my simply opening the Blinds to wake her up. There wasn’t a Cloud in the sky.

We were at the Doctor’s Office, with minutes to spare thanks in part to all the Detours popping up around the City. Kathy had never been there, so just waited in the waiting room. After the usual check, Thomas realized that it was over a Year since my last visit. So to make up for that, ordered more tests. Before I left the Office, his Receptionist already had me booked for June of 2025.

One of the test that was ordered is an Ultra Sound. Since I already had one scheduled for next week, I tried calling Clear Imaging, to have both done at the same time. After the Computerized System said to expect an Hour hold time, I simply drove to the location. I no longer have an appointment next week, but will have them both done at the beginning of July.

Not having had breakfast before having left home, we stopped at Wendy’s where we had Breakfast Wrap Combos. Though they were tasty, my Hernia was causing other problems.

We stopped at Motor City Community Credit Union to take care of some banking, before going to Dollarama. We picked up some of the supplies we were looking for, because they didn’t have the Juice we both enjoy. Though these outlets are a chain, they are also independently owned, so they don’t all carry the same products.

A quick stop at the Bank only took minutes to finish our Transactions.

Over a week I have been looking for a certain piece of Medical Equipment that has been on the market since before I was born. We stopped at Shoppers Drug Mart, where they suggested trying the Wellness Center which is where you get home care equipment like Wheelchairs, Walkers and the like. We went there and the young associate, said they have never sold anything like that. (Is that showing our age?)

We went next door to another Dollarama and got the Juice we like before heading for home.

After putting things away, Kathy went to bring the Recycle down to the Bins. I went on Amazon, and will have my Equipment delivered on Monday.

Kathy brought a book to read, while I was in Wyandotte Chiropractic Center. Richard has honestly advised me about my Hip/Leg Issue, and advised me to go to a Physio Therapist for Pre and Post-Op treatment.

Knowing about my Hernia, past and present, he needed information. While recently tending to a patient, he managed to get a Hernia himself. He needed to know the recovery time, as he’ll have to step back from his practice, to heal.

We had to stop at Health First Pharmacy. We somehow lost the instructions to one of my Prescriptions. It was as easy as hitting the Print button.

My Hernia and morning Headache were still nagging me, even after multiple Tylenol. The only thing I could do was have a Thirty Minute Snap. No more Headache.

We’ve got more errands tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

The longer you hang in there the greater the chance that something will happen in your favour. No matter how hard it seams the longer you persist, the more likely your success.

Jack Canfield, Author and Motivational Speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment