It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Straightened Out and Tasty Leftovers.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I barely made it to bed last night, before I spent the next Thirty Minutes staring at the ceiling. Only minutes earlier, I could barely keep my eyes open while writing our Blog. I only woke one other time when my Hip/Leg told me not to move.

I barely made it to the Kitchen when Kathy came out to join me. While enjoying our breakfast we talked about how much fun it was to visit with the kids again. We used to do it every week, but when Covid hit, everything changed and now with our health issues, it’s getting harder to get back to happy times.

Besides working on the Computers, I started calling a couple of Doctor’s Offices that have been Texting me on Kathy’s phone. First, Kathy does not Text. Second, our phones are set not to sound off when we get Texts. Third, Kathy does not hear the vibration her phone makes because of her Hearing Aids. Fourth, when we are out, Kathy keeps her phone inside her Purse. Finally, when the Texts were sent, we were at Dyna-Care for Blood Tests, where there were plenty of people talking, with her phone in her Purse. I found the Texts a week later when she asked what the numbers were on the face of her phone and by then most of those Offices had closed for our May 24 Long Weekend.

I was in the process of calling one of those Doctor’s Offices when at that very moment they were calling me, on Kathy’s phone. Let’s just say they will be calling my number from now on. By the way, they were calling me with another appointment. Just what I need.

Before we headed for home last night, Melissa packed us some Leftovers for us to indulge in. When it came time for lunch we enjoyed the Sausages and Baked Beans she sent us home with. The only thing I needed to do was warm them on the stove. They tasted fresh made. There’s more food for another meal.

Even though it felt like 100 F (38 C) this afternoon, with the lite breeze blowing into our open Balcony Door and Bedroom Window, we were quite comfortable.

The 6 o’clock Local News was half over by the time I warmed up tonight’s supper.

We’ve things to do tomorrow, even with the forecasted Thunderstorms we could have.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What kind of water cannot freeze?


Hot Water.

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this. Len REFUSES to text or anything to do with the computer. He uses his phone as a PHONE and to play solitaire only. I have to remember to check his phone every few days. He now gives my number to drs. etc. I feel your pain. LOL

    ReplyDelete