It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Has To Be The Full Moon.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It seemed that most of the Blogs that I read today had issues that they blamed on the present Full Moon. Though many dispel that type of reasoning as hearsay, there are many Doctors that are willing to back it with numbers. Not that I have developed a yearning to howl at the moon or chase after cars, I’ve personally noted things throughout my life that could only be explained, it was the Full Moon.

I’ve been having good results with the present Nighttime Mickey that is taken to help me sleep. Monday it worked great, but even with the additional Extra Strength Tylenol last night, I spent most of the night awake and it wasn’t only from the Pain. Finally tired of not sleeping, I sat on the edge of the bed at 7:00 closing down my CPAP to start my day, only to find myself waking after 9:00. Must have been the Full Moon.

After Peanut Butter Toast for breakfast, Kathy was getting changed when the Charitable Organization that we donated our old Theater Sofa to last week, called to verify it’s pickup for tomorrow. Must have been the Full Moon.

I only read the News and Messages this morning, before getting a late start on my Planned chore. Since I did not know how late my return would be, we had more Leftovers for an early lunch. We enjoyed the Macaroni Salad and Burgers that Melissa packed us from Monday’s Barbecue. Still good and filling enough to hold us to supper.

After getting things sorted, I made it to the Laundry Room by 12:00. Others were doing the same, so I did manage to get Three of the Five loads going. Checking the Timers on the Washers gave me a good idea when to return.

Kathy was finding it a bit warm, even with the Balcony Door and Bedroom Window open, but the Fan did the trick. Today’s Humidex showed it was only 99 F (37 C) which was cooler than yesterday.

Kathy busied herself organizing shelves and Pictures in the Apartment, while I moved things around downstairs.

While waiting for the next round of Washers to be finished, I was attempting to look things up, unsuccessfully. I could not even shut down and ended up pulling the Battery to accomplish that feat.

I was all by myself folding the last of our clothes, when another Tenant came in telling me Three Police Officers had been brought in, because her neighbour refused the Contractors entry into his Apartment. Instead of allowing the Police in, he Assaulted Two of them. After Tasing him, they found he was an Abusive Husband and a Hoarder. It took Three Hours to get his Fingerprints downtown. Must be the Full Moon.

Back in our Apartment, I sat so the Hip/Leg Pain would ease, before unloading the Hamper and putting things away. I then got my Computer going again.

When I saw it was 4:45, I started chopping the remaining Vegetables to make a Stir Fry. I also added chopped up Bacon to really step it up a notch. We finished on time to watch the 6 o’clock Local News.

Once the Dishes were cleaned up, my Computer again jammed, forcing me to again pull the Battery. Only minutes later, it was restarted and I’m writing the Blog before it freezes again. Has to be the Full Moon.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to sleep tonight.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?”

Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States of America

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me to get my vegetables chopped and ready to cook. I keep on forgetting them in the back of the refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete