It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, May 24, 2024

Light-Headed and Drowning.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Once again it seems that even though I took my Nighttime Mickey before going to bed, it took hours before it took effect. In the end I ended up sleeping later then I wanted. Luckily my morning appointment had been rescheduled to later this afternoon.

Breakfast was a simple Pastry with our Coffees taken to the Computers. Kathy was able to find the Housecoat she looked for yesterday at Walmart on Amazon. The problem is her Computer would not finish the transaction, so that meant going back on my Computer, finding the product and finalizing the sale. It should be here on Tuesday.

I was warned not to have anything with Caffeine today so even this morning’s had been Decaf. Lunch was Italian Wedding Soup with some Cheese on the side.

We were out the door soon afterwards, heading to the Pulmonary Department at Metropolitan Hospital. This was set up by my Respirologist after a referral from my Family Doctor over a cough I developed Twenty-Nine Years ago. Thankfully, by arriving early, Jim started the Pulmonary Testing early. For Ninety Minutes he tested different Medications used by people with Asthma. My daughter had Asthma but I can breathe just fine. That statement was better before all these tests left me Light-Headed and shakier on my feet that my Hip/Leg Issues. He walked me back to the Waiting Room and told me to rest before leaving. Kathy was worried that I would not make it out to the Car, which was parked at the far end of the Parking Lot because the Handicap Spaces were all filled.

It was past 3:00 and we still had another stop to make, so we stopped at Wendy’s for an early supper. Thanks to Coupons we enjoyed a filling meal.

Our next stop was at Shoppers Drug Mart’s Wellness Center, where I was able to get the Medical Equipment I’ll need after my Surgery.

The big emergency last night turned out to be Three Foreign Students decided to go swimming, to cool down from the Heat. The water is still very cold, so the search continues for Two. All the Emergency Units that responded, were parking along Little River Road.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You pay $1200 a year to store $300 worth of stuff.

1 comment:

  1. OMG what an ordeal to go through to test for breathing issues. Hope you recovered and won't have to do that again. All the best.

    ReplyDelete