It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Another Bogus Call and Overdoing It.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I’m starting to wonder if the cold winter temperatures, had something to do with my inability to sleep. I’m still taking the same Nighttime Mickey, but only wake long enough to fall back to sleep.

When I opened the Balcony Blind this morning, I was surprised to see the Sun peeking through the Clouds, but as we ate breakfast it soon disappeared.

Only spending enough time at the Computer to drink my Coffee, it was nice to be able to publish each Comment I sent. Unlike last night, where I had to repeatedly try to have them publish. In the process of attempting to leave a Comment on one blog, it somehow updated to the newer posting. I was able to publish on the new post but not the old. Check it out Lorne.

As I was bringing everything from the Bedroom, that I would need after lunch, Kathy got another of those bogus calls from Colorado. (It shows on the display.) We had Veggie Omelets that filled us for the afternoon.

Kathy needed to do some walking and since it looked like it would Rain, I suggested she do her Walmart Walk for exercise, rather than sitting around while I did the Pill Doucettes.

It was Two Hours later as I was closing up from that chore, when Kathy walked back in the Apartment. She said it felt good, but she thought that she might have overdone it. She had walked the all the aisles Twice and was just starting to feel the discomfort from it when she walked in.

It took another Hour before I’d entered all the Pill Counts in our Spreadsheet and got them all put away in the Bedroom. Trying to stretch things out a bit longer, it took another Half Hour to figure that I can avoid calling for our Prescription Medications for Three Weeks by simply getting One Vitamin.

Lunch had filled us up so much that we didn’t share anything for supper until after 7:00. We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You wake up when your dog stops barking.

5 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to just buy a one multivitamin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb gets about one spam call a day, I get maybe once a month. No idea what the difference is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to get several a day, no idea why!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pills are sometimes a challenge to keep track of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are like Jim and Barb. My husband gets spam calls all day long. I very seldom get any.

    ReplyDelete