It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Shared Celebration.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Boy, was I Dumb. Since I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open long enough to post our Blog last night, I did not take the ZzzQuil to guaranty my sleep. It was only minutes before I did fall asleep, but less than an Hour later, I was wide awake. It was not the Hip/Leg Pain that woke me, but my Imagination running wild and no matter how hard I tried after Two Hours, I had to get up and take a dose of ZzzQuil. Fifteen Minutes later I was asleep.

After a lite breakfast we were headed out the door to Dyna-Care Labs to have Kathy’s One Month Blood Test done. That ended up being a waste of time because her first Test was done in April and they could not do the second test in the same month.???? Four Weeks does not count, so unless the Doctor specifies Four Weeks, they won’t do it.

We were both tired, so we headed back towards home. We stopped at Guardian Storage for our Mail, before going for lunch. Since Kathy’s Birthday is April 29th and mine is May 1st, every year since we have been together, we always celebrate on the April 30th.

We went to Pita Pit, where we took advantage of their $7.00 Special. You choose what you want so it suits your taste. Since there is a High School nearby, there was a steady stream of students coming in for a Health Fast Food experience.

We were stuffed when we left, so we headed across the street to Walmart. Kathy did her walking exercise, while I picked up a few more food stocks. Though I didn’t do much walking by the time Kathy joined me at the Checkout my Hip/Leg was telling me to sit down.

Back at the Apartment we settled in at our Computers to see what we missed this morning. It was after the News had finished before we had a Snack in place of our supper.

It had been Sunny all day with a high of 72 F (22 C) and the forecast is calling for a repeat tomorrow. We are also expecting a Wet weekend.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You think cellulite is a mobile phone company.

9 comments:

  1. By the time you read this on May 1st Rick it will be your birthday so...."Happy Birthday!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Rick,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to both you and Kathy! Hope you have some sunshine to celebrate it with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday 🎂 we made you two a cake sure was good 😊.
    Have a special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Rick and a happy belated Birthday to Kathy. You should really celebrate twice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Rick. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete