It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Computer All-Nighter and Back To Being Anonymous.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night we were both ready to get some sleep early, but my Computer wouldn’t shut down. After Twenty Minutes of repeated tries, I finally pulled the Battery and unplugged the machine, before my last-minute wash up. Realizing I’d forgotten my Nighttime Mickey, I took it, then reconnected my Computer.

Sleep was easy but around 6:00 I had to attend to a nature call. Heading back to the bedroom I could see light glowing from my Mouse. The stupid machine was still on, even though it had been shut down, unplugged and the Battery removed. I went back to bed.

Strangely, every time I get to bed late, I wake up early, so I lay there relaxing and watching Kathy sleep. Finally, my Hip/Leg screamed I was in the wrong position and had to get moving. I was barely in the kitchen when Kathy joined me.

After breakfast I lifted the screen on my Computer and all the programs that I had opened at some time yesterday, but closed were open. I immediately set the Virus Scans in action. An Hour later it showed nothing was wrong with the machine.?????

I managed to leave a number of Comments today, and even though many allowed me to do so through Google, there were a few that insisted I was Anonymous.

When it came time for supper, we had Sauteed Potato Slices with Onions, Brussels Sprouts and Grilled Ham, including Brisk Iced Tea as a beverage.

We didn’t even turn the Television on tonight but tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You think the stock market has a fence around it.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe your Internet connection (provider) has some of it to do with your issues on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really strange that you cannot turn your computer off. I wonder if Marlene is right.

    ReplyDelete