It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Time Management.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It only took a Minute for my Computer to shut down last night. It was probably one of its programs that insisted on updating on Friday night, that kept it up all night.

I managed to only wake a few times through the night, when I happen to turn the wrong way. When that happens my Hip/Leg objects and reminds me not to move. The last time I glanced at the Clock and was surprised at the time, because it was still dark outside. The next time my eyes opened, looking in a different direction and that Clock showed it was the same time I had seen earlier.

Remember how just about everyone loves Daylight Savings Time. Two of our Clocks automatically change when that happens, but there is a problem. They were programmed and purchased before DST was extended by Four Weeks. Back on March 10th I had to manually spring them forward. Today they sprung forward according to the old DST schedule, so I had to make them fall back. Instead of having Automatic Clocks, my work has been Doubled. Guess what I’ll be doing this Fall?

We had Veggie Wraps for lunch today. Not only were we well satisfied but that opened a lot of space in the Fridge. After making a list and checking it twice we headed out to get supplies that might not be available after Monday’s Celestial Event.

Wanting to save some steps we first went to the Dollarama closest to where we live. After going straight to the Food Section, we ended up walking the entire store in search of Brisk Iced Tea. They were out of stock.

The reason we went there is the other Dollarama location that we favour is also popular with others in a Housing Zone and on a Sunday it was packed. We had no choice but to go there. Just to show how busy they tend to be, today there were Four Cashiers going (more than Walmart or the Zehr’s grocery store) along with staff stocking the shelves. It took longer to find what we wanted then to check out.

We finally hit Zehr’s grocery store. We still ended up walking most of the store before waiting in line for One of Two Cashiers.

After making more stops then we Planned, we used our Two Wheel Shopping Cart to bring everything upstairs. Once it was all put away, I needed to sit, because my Hip/Leg was again screaming at me. I did mention the other day that in another month, I get to see the latest Surgeon. I’ll keep my fingers crossed something happens soon.

We shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Hawaiian Pizza for supper, that we bought for $3.49 today. It was tasty and filling.

We watched another Harry Potter Movie tonight. This was the Half Blood Prince.

Remember if you are watching the Eclipse tomorrow, to wear only Approved Protective Eye-Wear, otherwise don’t look directly at the Sun.


Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What sound do porcupines make when they kiss?


Ouch!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the surgeon has good news. Then com this fall 🍁 you won't have to worry about them clocks y'all will be in the southwest.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting again. I know at least 6 people who've had hip replacements. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete