It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Inquiring Minds and A Broken Arm.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Inquiring Minds want to know. Last Year while I was still working, my Family Doctor upon my request, prescribed some medications to help with Pain Management. I hardly used them until recently as the Pain became more intolerable. Once the first was empty, rather than calling for a refill, I started using the other as part of my Nighttime Mickey. Suddenly, I’m having a harder time to sleep. Last night that particular medication was not used and I had very few wakeful moments. What do you think?

We enjoyed Cereal for breakfast, before settling in at the Computers. I was surprised that all the Comments were successfully published, since I’ve been having so many problems doing so recently.

I had an important call to make this morning, to wish my Aunt Anna a Happy 85th Birthday. If you recall, nearly Two Years ago she fell and broke a Hip and Femur. Everyone said she would never walk again, but she pushed for over a Year and has been walking the halls ever since. When she answered today, she sounded Groggy, so I asked if she was alright. This past Tuesday, she fell again and broke her Arm. We’ll talk again soon.

We enjoyed Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Olives for garnishing, then we had Yogurt covered Strawberries for dessert.

After making a Shopping List and looking at the forecast, we decided to run our errands today.

We both needed a few clothing items so we headed to Walmart. I dropped Kathy off, before finding a Handicap Parking spot by the far door. Using a Shopping Cart as a Wheeled Walker, I found her where I said I’d meet her, back by the main door. That alone tired me out, but we went looking for what we needed. It was funny that I found what Kathy needed, and she found what I needed. By that time my Hip/Leg was starting to scream, so we picked up the few food stocks we needed right there.

By the time we had everything put away, I definitely needed that Extra Strength Tylenol.

One thing I have noticed, just like my first Hernia, I no longer feel hunger, which can cause a Sugar Imbalance. The other thing is it causes Kathy to have a Sugar Imbalance, because she is getting hungry. We shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Pizza for supper and felt much better.

We finished the evening by watching a Hallmark Movie.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your wedding limo had antlers on the hood.

2 comments:

  1. Your Aunt Anna sounds like one tough woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that medication is interfering with your sleep! I take far too many pills, and I really have to watch for unintended side-effects.

    ReplyDelete