It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Appointment Only and Restocking.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It seems that no matter what I do, to guarantee that we both can sleep at night, it will only happen after I recover from my surgery.

I’ve been mentioning that I’m trying to use as much food as possible from the Fridge and Freezer before we restock. I carried that on this morning by making Eggs Over Easy on Toast so we would have a breakfast that would carry us over until lunch, but also making more space.

We were out the door shortly after, so that Kathy could have her Monthly Blood Tests done. We were still headed to a local Dynacare but just a different location. Unlike the first location that did not book Appointments and caused waits of Two to Three Hours, this new locations operated by Appointments Only. We had never been there, so allowed extra travel time. Arriving early and getting the paperwork completed, we only waited Five Minutes and were finished before Kathy’s original appoint time. A big reduction of lost time.

We headed over to Princess Auto where I picked up so Split Loom that will be used to cover the Cables on the Solar Panels and Battery. Since I was saving 55% on the purchase, it was worth our while, but that little bit of walking was testing my Hip/Leg.

Kathy collected our Mail at Guardian Storage, while I waited in the Car. Then she made a deposit at Motor City Community Credit Union, while I again waited in the Car. All that resting allowed us to relax and enjoy our lunch at Pita Pit, as we took advantage of their $7.00 special.

We then had to start replenishing our food stocks, so we started at Dollarama, before going over to the Grocery Store.

I didn’t mention to Kathy how I was doing and was able to load our Folding Two Wheeled Shopping Cart, with the heaviest of our purchases back at our Apartment. Kathy had to go back to the Car for a second load, while I was putting the first load away.

When we had completed that task, we sat for a few minutes to catch our breathes. I unexpectedly had a Twenty Minute Snap, but my Hip/Leg felt better.

The local Weather Guesser forecasted another cool night before we start getting into Summer like temperatures.

We watched a very young Julia Roberts movie this evening.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Warrior Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment