It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, June 10, 2024

Nap, Exercises and 15:17 To Paris.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

At least I had hoped that I’d have a better night’s sleep, but that’s not what Kathy told me. Even with my Nighttime Mickey, it was more like a bunch of short naps than a solid sleep. I had things ready for breakfast before Kathy joined me.

When it came time to make lunch, I managed to clean more food out of the Freezer. We ended up with Perogies because we found the Sausages had been in the Freezer too long. The Perogies and a Yogurt Cup were more than filling.

I got another round of Exercises in, that I was assigned from the Physio Therapists last week. It wasn’t until I was reviewing the sheet, that I noticed these are recommended to be done Twice a Day. Guess, I’ll just have to build up to it, which will increase the strength in my Leg/Hip, before the surgery.

We shared a heavily modified Store-Bought Thin-Crust Spinach Pizza for supper. Extra Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and Mushrooms were added, making it a very filling meal.

We watched a movie based on true events this evening called “The 15:17 to Paris”. Though it was a little hard to follow at the start, it was worth the buildup and showed what people bent on survival can do.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Know You're Over The Hill When You keep repeating yourself.

1 comment: