It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, June 3, 2024

Limbered Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

The sleep I had on Saturday night was the same as last night. Minor wakeful moments, then right back to sleep. The best part was, not sleeping so late. My conclusion is the Prescription Medication was the one keeping me awake.

After making another Appointment for tomorrow, we had spent most of the morning at the Computers and were just sitting down for lunch when Sorough called. Having another issue with the PTA, that he had never dealt with, he asked my opinion. He is still young and not very mechanically inclined, so even though I explained it to him step by step, he was still in a frazzle when he hung up.

Kathy wanted to go for walking exercise at Walmart, so I had her drop me off at Planet Fitness. She keeps saying I’ll cause more problems, but my Doctors and Chiropractor all say it would help to strengthen the leg before the surgery, which will help in the healing process. I stayed on the Resistance Machines and was starting to feel pretty good. That was when I looked up to see Kathy walking in Fifty Minutes after dropping me off. She had not called, but had rushed to get back. I may be stiff tonight, but I certainly feel better now.

Tomorrow, the Humidex could reach the Century Mark.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Tell me what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?

Mary Oliver, American Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment