It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Keeping Busy.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Just like Friday night, I did not take the Prescribed Medication, the suspected problem, last night, and had a fairly decent night. Though it was not as solid as Friday, I believe that I was so tired then, that it helped me to sleep that night.

Besides working on the Computer, I wanted to hang a special picture of our Wedding Day. Both our Maid-of-Honour and Best Man, though we fondly remember them, they are no longer with us. I could not find a small enough screw that would hold up the frame. With the heavy Clouds and a forecast calling for Risk of Thunderstorms, we delayed going out until tomorrow.

When we started getting hungry for supper I busied myself cleaning up the Fridge to create Bacon Stir Fry Wraps. There’s enough for more.

Tomorrow will keep us busy.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

My grandpa once told me, “Remember these two words, they’ll open a lot of doors for you in your life: ‘Push and pull.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment