It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Frustrating.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since we hadn’t anything written in stone to do today and we are suffering from the Cold/Flu, it felt good to sleep in this morning. The fact that we spent most of the night, awake from all the coughing, we did not hesitate to sleep until 8:10 this morning, where we continued coughing.

Our morning was spent consuming hot beverages in an attempt to break through what was bothering us. With this also being the Weekend, I spent as much time trying to get logged into Google/Blogger as I could.

We used Split Pea with Ham Soup for lunch and to help warm our bodies from the inside.

After checking the Laundry Room and finding it packed, made it an easy choice to again postpone that chore until early tomorrow morning.

I have been keeping up with all the Bloggers on our Sidebar, but am frustrated that I can’t comment on all of them. Some like Barney, I can’t comment on. Others I have to comment as Anonymous, while it sometimes works for those who use Wordpress. When I finally get this straightened around I’ll be updating lots of our posts with Pictures that presently won’t upload.

We watched a couple of Hallmark movies this evening.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Apparently, you can’t use “beef stew” as a password.


It’s not stroganoff!

3 comments:

  1. I just checked all I know to do and it does not show any trouble. Good luck my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends what device I'm using to comment. My tablet works every time.

    ReplyDelete