It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2023

167 Days.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since things were really busy at Planet Fitness yesterday, I just felt too conscious about moving around using my Cane. Last night I was being reminded why I needed to exercise from all the Aches and Pains I was getting. This morning after setting the Alarm, I was at the Gym by 7:00. Out of curiosity I asked how long it has been since my last visit. It’s been 167 Days since I was able to last exercise.

Today after doing a mild Cardio Exercise, there was only one exercise where I used a Ten Pound Barbell. It made my Neck and Shoulders feel much better. The rest of my time was spent using Resistance Machines. That helped get rid of the remaining discomfort. My friend Rene told me this would help me through any upcoming surgery.

Kathy was already doing things when I walked in the Apartment. I made us each an Over-Easy Egg on Toast for breakfast, before we brought our Coffees to our Computers.

Kathy’s Computer, was slow to start the day, but has been working fine all day. I spent the entire day trying to log-in to Blogger. It was like the dog chasing its tail. Every time I seemed to be making progress, the Verification Numbers would change.

We enjoyed Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch and Veggie Wraps for supper.

I did cheat a little this morning by setting the Alarm, so I would not sleep too late. Hopefully, that will help me sleep better tonight.

Less than Five Weeks and counting down.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

How do hens cheer for their team?


They egg them on!

3 comments:

  1. To a certain extent I understand the being self conscious about the cane, been there done that. On the other hand if it gets you were you want to go in less pain then isn't that wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to your computer aggravations. Mine was shutting down a lot. Took it to my repair guy. Thought maybe just a new hard drive. Nope. So a new computer. I was happy that I got it up and running. But..... can't get it to connect to the WIFI printer. And I can download pictures from my phone but can't move them to my desktop.

    Keep that health improving. You have a lot of living to do.

    ReplyDelete