It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Buckley’s For Kathy and New Shoes.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After walking out of a Packed Laundry Room yesterday, I even set the Alarm to be certain I’d get at it early. I ended up waking multiply times throughout the night, with the last time being Ten Minutes before the Alarm was set to go off. In no time at all I was looking at Three Out-of-Order Washers and Ten Laundry Baskets waiting the use of the remaining machine. I broke away from the line and headed back to the Apartment.

I had the chance to do some on-line reading before Kathy joined me. She was in worse shape today than yesterday, with all the Congestion, Scratchy Throat, along with Body Pains, she would rather not have. Kathy was experiencing what I did after second day.

After talking about the problem downstairs, we loaded up the Car and headed off to the Super Clean Laundromat on Lauzon Road. I noticed the Washers and Dryers were larger, but we paid for the extra privilege. There was plenty of space to sit apart from other patrons and it got us out of the Apartment. An Hour later we worked together folding the clothes, like we often did while on the road, and were heading to the Car.

It was slightly past noon so we stopped at Wendy’s for a lite lunch of Chicken Wraps.

Next we crossed the road to the Tecumseh Mall, where we visited a couple other stores. The first was Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up a different version of Buckley’s cough medicine, that would help Kathy with her Congestion. (The one I use is too strong for her.)

Next we went to the Shoe Factory looking for shoes for Kathy. With the problems with my Hip/Leg Pain, I walked out with a pair of Sketchers Slip-Ons. It wasn’t until we were back home that we were able to order the Shoes that Kathy had been looking for. They’ll arrive on Tuesday.

When we left the Mall there was a steady Rain coming down. It meant I had to unload our Laundry so Kathy could wheel it upstairs, while I parked the Car.

After supper I mounted our Pencil Tree, so Kathy can decorate it later this week.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You have to duct tape your gloves on.

2 comments: