It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Coming To Work Sick, New Appointment and Fun Visit.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Lucky for me that I had started slightly ahead of the rest of the shift, in order to get the Burners going. That meant the entire Feedscrew was already at Four Hundred Degrees, when I pushed the “Begin to Weld” button. As I monitored the process, Sorough came around the Welding Curtain. One look was all I needed to know he was not feeling well. He wasn’t happy when I insisted he wear a Mask as well as putting one on myself. He kept trying to hang in there, but I convinced him he was better off telling Mile that he was going home early.

Since we had set everything up yesterday, for not only the Unit I was welding on but the Smaller Screw that was still in the Rack, it was much easier. Another thing that helped was the PTA, was following the Numbers in the Spreadsheet to the letter. I do not recall seeing that happen, even when Alec, the former operator was there. By the end of the shift, both Feedscrews were nestled in the Sandbox, to slowly cool down.

I have an appointment with our Dentist, for next week, but they had a sudden cancellation and offered it to me. It was shower time as soon as I got home. We were soon out the door with only an Hour to get there. With all the Construction still going on in our area, I walked in with only Five Minutes to spare. Kathy stayed in the Car reading. Sean was interested in the work I do, but still managed to fix my problem in less than Fifteen Minutes.

Our next stop was at Wendy’s for Chicken Wraps for a lite supper. We then headed to our son Kevin and daughter-in-law Melissa’s house for a long overdo visit. Even though we were enjoying our visit, because this is a work-night, we had to leave after only an Hour, to head for home.

From the time we left their house, to the time we arrived at our building, the temperature had dropped from 52 F(11 C) to 39 F (4 C). It must be that time of year.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You drive around a parking lot for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment