It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, November 17, 2023

Not A Believer.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Thankfully today was Friday, because it just seemed to be a repeat of every day this past week. When we explained to Mile about the PTA Torch taking its own little trip, he said we put in the wrong numbers. When I showed him that the numbers on the Spreadsheet and Blueprint matched, he said we fixed them already, but he did not have an answer as to why Ninety Percent of the welding turned out perfect. Even the Electrician agreed that the numbers, could have had a temporary Hick-Up.

After finishing another Rebuild, I kept Sorough busy cleaning, (He hates it!) while I was again touching up Two Units headed for chrome early next week. One of the reasons that happened was that we had less then Half a Cylinder of Argon to use on the PTA as well as the TIG Welder. When the Supplier made the delivery after lunch he was replacing the empties.

When I spoke to Kathy at lunch, it felt like I was getting a Scratchy Throat. Back on the job I could barely talk to the Machinists that I was working with. Sorough became my Go-For, bringing me Cough Drops from the supply I keep in my Toolbox.

I had just finished the Two Screws by the end of the shift when another Unit was brought to the Inspection Bench. There was at least Three Hours of welding. When I said it was a Monday job, Mile just shook his head and walked away. (Five Weeks and counting down.)

Even though Kathy had been out for a walk today, she didn’t get the Mail at Guardian Storage. I picked it up, before going to the Credit Union, then A&W to use Coupons for our supper.

At home I made the mistake of kissing Kathy on the lips. Before our meal was over, she was starting with a Sore Throat. Hopefully she’ll be feeling better in the morning.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What lights up a soccer stadium?


A soccer match!

No comments:

Post a Comment