It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Remembrance and Halfway There.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

All across the Globe, many countries were paying tribute to those that have served in the Military, many of those made the Ultimate Sacrifice, giving their lives, so that we can enjoy the Freedom we have today. "Lest we Forget."

It really felt strange, but I managed to get a fairly good night’s sleep, only waking when I moved. It’s been a long time since that has happened. It was also shocking, because after staring at the ceiling for some time, I was sitting at my Computer by 7:00 this morning.

The Sun was starting to shine past out blinds and finally woke Kathy. Since I had reminded her that I would be here when she woke up, she was relaxed enough to get an extra Hour of sleep before joining me.

It was past 9:00 before we started feeling hungry, so we checked out the contents of the Fridge. Breakfast was staring right at us. We had Leftover Thin-Crust Vegetarian Pizza and it tasted as good as when it was fresh.

By 10:00 I started working on doing our Pill/Vitamin Doucettes. It was a matter of using the Prescription Medications we already had and the new Vitamins that I picked up the other night. By the time I finished there were a lot of empty Vitamin Bottles going to the Recycle Bin, due to the Over-Packaging at the manufactures.

We enjoyed a hot bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch, along with another Coffee.

I then updated my Medication Spreadsheet knowing when the next time I do this in Six Weeks, I’ll have all the tablets needed to do this job.

Having accomplished everything so quickly, I had Planned on doing something else. First I went to check out how busy the Laundry Room was. Everyone that works during the week had the same idea. I rescheduled that chore to early tomorrow morning.

Later this evening, we watched a couple of Hallmark Movies.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Teacher: “What are three African animals?”


Student: “One lion and two giraffes!”

No comments:

Post a Comment