It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Writing Friends, Catastrophic Visit and Better Balance.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Once again my idea of just getting out of bed around the time I would normally during the workweek seemed to work. I was sitting in my Recliner by 7:00, checking E-Mails, Messages and Blogs on the Computer.

Another thing that I expected was that less than a Half Hour later, Kathy came out to join me. She sleeps different just knowing I am home than during the week. Our breakfast was again a Pastry before taking our Coffees back to the Computers.

I was able to remain focused and write our good friends Wayne and Sue from Washington State, that were our neighbours in La Posa South near Quartzsite, Arizona. They seemed to be having problems like everyone in our age group.

I later noted for myself that the extra Medications, early hours, satisfied tummy and lack of movement lead to a few Snaps. I had to get up and walk around the Apartment each time I woke, or I would immediately start to doze again.

We used the Leftover Stir-Fry to make Veggie Wraps for lunch. They would be filling enough to tide us over until supper.

Since it had been some time since we visited our daughter Karen, we went to her house in Tecumseh. Not planning on staying long, we walked in while she was dealing with a Catastrophe. Her Upright Freezer had given up and she was trying to cook everything salvageable. With the high costs of groceries these days I’m certain everyone would do the same. We talked while she was between Cooking and Baking, along with getting things ready for Greg to Barbecue when he got home. There will be plenty of special lunches to bring to work for the next while.

We left after a Half Hour and headed to the grocery store. We had our shopping list and stuck to it. By the time we got home my Hip/Leg were throbbing in Pain, even though I had worn my Brace along with using my Cane.

Our 6 o’clock Local News was again pre-empted by a Golf Tournament in Tennessee. We finally shared a Store-Bought, Thin-Crust Medium Hawaiian Pizza for supper around 7:00.

My Inner Ear Imbalance is nearly gone so we’ll see what tomorrow brings our way.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Know You're Over The Hill When You're sitting on a park bench and a Boy Scout comes up and helps you cross your legs.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you have been been thru so much. Somehow you need to turn things around. I do not think it is a good idea for you to self medicate. Your imbalance could be due to something else. Plus meds really do have an expiry date. So even if it is the same ear issue you had years ago those meds will not be working at full strength. It won't hurt to get it checked. out.

    ReplyDelete