It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, August 18, 2023

Feels Like Early Winter.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After taking the Prescribed Pain Pills, I had no problem sleeping through the night. Surprisingly, what I did have a problem with this morning was walking. I was very dependent on my Cane to simply walk around the Apartment getting ready to go to work. Once out the door, I struggled to get to the Truck.

That was when I noticed that with the Northeast Winds blowing, it felt like we had skipped a season and a half going directly to early Winter.

At work it was no picnic, but I simply slowed down, leaning on things when I could, but still doing what needed to be done. When I was told to weld a 100mm Feedscrew in the PTA, I had no problem with that idea. The warmth from the Burner was not only heating the Unit but me as well. Even though I stayed close to monitor the process the heat also kept me mobile. It wasn’t long after burying the Unit in the Sandbox that I started stiffening as the temperatures in the area started cooling.

Our high temperature for the day.

After parking the Truck at our building, I was again starting to have difficulty walking. What is starting to bother me that it is becoming a habit, where I have a Snap after sitting down to relax when I get home.

I definitely agree with comments about hastening my departure. Even though this job is helping our bottom line it is not helping our Health.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”

Jack Sparrow, from Pirates of the Caribbean

2 comments:

  1. yup, sounds like time to retire. Really retire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least look for a job better suited for your current physical situation.

    ReplyDelete