It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Should Have Been Done and Getting Beaten Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night I decided to just take an Extra Strength Tylenol before going to bed, and spent most of the night tossing and turning, along with wondering why the Tylenol wasn’t working. This morning as I got ready for work, I found that Extra Strength Tylenol still sitting where I had placed it, because I didn’t want to take it too early.

Since I already had the Feedscrew mounted in the PTA, there was no guessing what I would be first working on today. Having calculated how long it would take, I thought I might surprise Kathy by going home early. Each time I pushed the “Begin to Weld” button it would take 34:47 Minutes to complete the pass, and figuring Five Passes, I could be finished before noon.

I’ve mentioned before how the Plasma Transfer Arc likes to change things unexpectedly. When I hit the button for the Fourth Pass, instead of starting to weld, the Torch dove right into the Screw. It would take Four Hard Reboots along with cleaning the Torch, before it would again begin to weld.

Unfortunately, my problems were not over with. The Hard-Surfacing Powder would not apply to the Unit properly. Getting Vic, Jovo and Mile involved we turned the feed-rate to higher than if we were doing a Ten Inch Bearing Surface. Just before the end of the shift we finally got it going. Maybe it will be done tomorrow.

When I spoke to Kathy as I watched the Feedscrew in the PTA at lunch, I mentioned finding the Tylenol that I had not taken. I also reminded her of my appointment.

My appointment was at the Wyandotte Chiropractic Center. Even though I feel like I’m getting beaten up, I always walk out better than when I waddle in.

After stopping at the Bank, I picked up Salads from Wendy’s for our supper.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why did the M&M go to college?


Because it wanted to be a Smartie!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to your pill situation. Last week mid morning I felt different. Something hit me and about knocked me out, wanted to do nothing but sleep. Felt terrible all day. The next day I realized why. I take a pill each morning for thyroid. When I took my pill the morning before I vaguely thought it looked different. Then it hit me. I had not taken the thyroid med, I had taken a pain pill that I was given a couple of months ago when I had dental work done. Do we need to blame it on age?

    ReplyDelete