It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Earlier Appointment, Inverter and Passed Out.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I had another rough night due to Hip/Leg Pain, which also disturbs Kathy’s sleep, I was able to walk a bit easier this morning.

I’ve mentioned that we are presently in a slow period at work, so I spent the beginning of the shift helping the Inspector get things ready for shipping.

Because of our Doctor’s Appointment today, I was about to call Kathy at first break when I noticed a call from our Doctor’s Office. They asked that we come in early to discuss our test results. When I told Kathy I’d be picking her up earlier, she had no problem with it. When I asked Mile if he wanted me to come back or wait until morning, he agreed to the later since there was no welding for me to do.

After parking the Truck and I met Kathy at the rear door of the building with the Car. There was surprisingly lots of traffic at that time but we arrived at the Doctor’s Office shortly after 11:00. The Severe Storm we had the other night had knocked out their FAX Line, so some results were not available. He did upgrade our Prescriptions in an attempt to bring us some relief.

We drove over to Princess Auto where they had Portable Power Sources and Pure Sine Wave InvertersOn Sale”. Even though this sale had only started this morning, the Portable Power Sources had already been picked over. They would gladly give us a Rain Cheque, but did not know when they would be in. We ended up taking the Energizer 1500 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter that I can set up with a AGM Battery and Solar Panel. Having already set up Two Trailers with the plans for a Third, this will be an easy setup.

It was past 1:00 when we stopped at Guardian Storage to collect our Mail. That took less than Two Minutes but we spent another Twenty Minutes for a slow moving Freight Train to go by.

It was nearly 1:30 when we walked into Pita Pit to have lunch. I’ve mentioned before that this is a Healthy Fast Food that contains the Protein and Vegetables that we both need. Another thing is on Tuesdays all their Pitas and Salads are “On Sale” for $7:00. We did not walk out hungry.

It was after 2:00 when we arrived at Health First Pharmacy to get our new Prescriptions filled. Danielle could not believe how bad Kathy’s Hand was swollen and cautioned her on the use of the Medications.

It was past 3:00 when we finally walked back into our Apartment. I was starting to feel nauseous and needed to lie down on the bed. At night I have been struggling to fall asleep, but today I practically Passed Out as soon as my head hit the pillow. It was nearly 5:30 before I woke up, feeling only slightly better.

Hopefully with the change in our Medications, we’ll both start feeling better in the next few days.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've ever strained your tea through a flyswatter.

1 comment:

  1. Has Kathy ever tried an arthritis compression glove.? Some people report good results. Make sure it is top quality - perhaps medically approved.

    ReplyDelete