It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, August 7, 2023

Slow Accomplishments.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I’ve mentioned that I never sleep late on the last day of a weekend, because if I do, I won’t be sleeping too well that night. With that in mind, I told Kathy I might be at the Computer when she got up, so she wouldn’t worry about my location.

Not only did I wake at the time I normally get up, it was hard to drift off for another Hour, since it was late when I had gotten to bed. The extra Hour seemed to do the trick, and it allowed me to check out our messages before reading Blogs.

Kathy slept in so Coffee and a Cookie was our breakfast.

Due to my lack of movement, I soon had problems with my eyes closing for a few minutes here and there.

Even with the relaxed morning my Hip/Leg Pain was reminding me of my problem.

With the Lite Breakfast we chose to have an Early Lunch of Split Pea with Ham Soup as this would tide us over to for a Later Supper.

I worked at doing the Laundry, while hauling only a Single Basket at a time, it was taking a lot out of me. There were others using the extra day off to do the same. Everything was washed, dried, folded and back in the Apartment by 4:30.

Kathy made Macaroni and Cheese for supper.

When we went to watch the 6 o’clock Local News it was pre-empted by a reality show due to this being a Civic Holiday.

We’ll see how things work out on this Four Day Work Week.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You know you’re getting old when you can go bowling without drinking.

2 comments:

  1. You must be so tired of being in pain. Hope you can get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you deleting any comments about your diet?

    ReplyDelete