It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Mile Stays Away, More Than Wet and Future Plans.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Being more alert as to which Medications that I take before going to bed, has really given me a better quality of sleep.

It was another day of touch-ups on a few Feedscrews so they could advance to the next stage of being readied for shipment to the Customer. Mile tended to stay away from me today, because as soon as I saw him in the Plant, I would wave him over for a decision on a quality issue.

Not wanting to give in to Misery while waiting for something to do or the end of the shift, I started helping the Inspector wrapping and crating some of the smaller Units that could easily be moved by hand.

With an appointment after work and a few errands to run, when things became dormant after lunch and the weather started changing for the worse, I informed Mile that I didn’t want to just stand around and left an Hour early.

A quick stop at Princess Auto to pick up a few things Kathy had marked off in their flyer. There was a Slight Drizzle when I arrived but it turned into a Torrential Downpour while I was inside. I was definitely on the soggy side getting back in the Truck.

A stop at the Motor City Community Credit Union was quick and easy but equally damp.

When I arrived at my appointment location ahead of time and noticed a Shoppers Drug Mart across the street. I ambled over to purchase the Vitamins on my Shopping List, that I’ll need this weekend.

I waddled into Wyandotte Chiropractic Center well ahead of time. Richard and I spoke about what makes me feel better and not. He instilled in me that my stiffness is due to Arthritis in the Hip itself. He also encouraged me to do moderate exercise to stay limbered. I complained about the length of time it is taking to see the Surgeon, to which he said that was quicker than most since the Coronavirus.

I was home shortly after 4:30 which surprised Kathy. I have to apologize to her again for having a Snap while in the middle of a conversation with her.

For supper we had the Leftover Stir-Fry as Veggie-Wraps.

We definitely agree with you Frank. Before our Medical Issues started to plague us, we were looking at an Exit Plan later this year. (Notice I used the word Plan.) We’re presently holding off until these issues are dealt with.

According to the Weather Guessers, we are about to return to hot summer temperatures again.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You know you're getting old when Your address book has mostly names that start with Dr.

2 comments:

  1. With your socialized medicine in Canada, you may never get an appointment for surgery, let alone relief. Your exit plan should include treatment elsewhere if you can affordit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree with Franklin's comment.! Wish you would turn in a resignation with a Firm deadline of 4 weeks. It's up to them to get somebody in there ASAP for you to train a replacement. Whatever you do - Please do Not extend the deadline date. Your loyalty to that company has gone far beyond the imaginable.! You have already sacrificed your health & perhaps even your future.! Don't be so afraid of the word "Plan". Take the bull by the horns & get on with it. Maybe You & Kathy could each get little Christmas jobs.? Anyway, I hope I have not offended you - because I really wish you each good health & a happy retirement.

    ReplyDelete