It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Better Sleep, Visiting Vera and Arthritic Reminder.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Taking the higher dose of Medications last night did such a great job of easing my Aches and Pains, I only woke a few times, while sleeping like most people do. Unfortunately, Kathy had gotten so used to me tossing and turning, that she kept checking to be certain that I was still breathing. Now she has to learn to sleep the way she should have all along.

Surprisingly I was busy most of the day doing touch-ups on Feedscrews being readied for shipment to the customers. I kind of chuckle because one Machinist would say to weld while the other said just blend. It kept me busy so I didn’t mind.

Kathy visited with our dear friend Vera this afternoon. Thinking she had just arrived, she was shocked when she saw the time and realized I’d be home soon.

When I got home, not seeing the Car in its spot did have me concerned, but before I reached the back of the building, Kathy was pulling in.

We enjoyed Veggie-Wraps for supper.

The 6 o’clock Local News talked about the severity of damage from Hurricane Idalia. The part of Florida that was hit is where we had many memorable moments, especially swimming with the Manatee. It is also home to many of our followers who had evacuated but I’m certain will have a problem going back home.

A special Thanks to Cactus Flower for reminding us that Kathy does have an Arthritic Support Glove. Once she put it on, the Pain in her hand started to ease.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Where do hamburgers go to dance?


A meatball!

No comments:

Post a Comment