It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Improved Balance and Happy Visit.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I had taken the Medications to fight against my Inner Ear Imbalance in the early evening and before going to bed, it wasn’t yet helping. When I lay down the room was Spinning. When I rolled over during the night the room was Spinning. Even when I got up this morning the room was Spinning, but the first thing I did was to take another of those Medication. As I mentioned when these were first prescribed to me, the Horror of my first bought came flooding back. When after only Two Days I was back to normal, I was cautiously optimistic. My doctor had said to use only when needed and the next occurrence was Two Years later. (Old pills still work.)

We both slept late this morning, so we made Plans to eat, visit and shop.

It was 2:00 when we stopped at Pita Pit for our Brunch. Kathy wanted a Salad, and I wanted Protein, so it was a healthy mix of both. We also chose Smoothies rather than Sodas.

It was 2:30 when we walked in to my Aunt Anna’s room at the Nursing Home. She was happily surprised to see us, but shocked to see me limping in while using my Cane. We explained what had happen for Kathy’s Heart Ablation and why. Then we explained the issues with my Hip and the Pain I’ve been experiencing. There have been lots of times that we wanted to visit, but our bodies had other Plans. I said it was better to just pop in unannounced then to disappoint her by not showing up. She liked the idea of surprise visits. The nurses announced dinner would be soon, so we said our good-byes shortly after 4:00.

One thing about Pitas is they can be filling for a bit, but we Planned to grocery shop so we stopped at Wendy’s for our supper. While there the Rain came down fairly hard, but that didn’t stop customers from coming in.

My Balance was starting to bother me again, so we didn’t stop at the grocery store, but stopped at Dollarama to get bottles of Juice to bring home.

I took another Balance Pill when we got home, and another will be taken before going to bed. Hopefully, this problem will all be gone by Monday.



Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your grandmother can correctly execute the sleeper hold.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh Rick, we hope you are better soon! Glad Kathy is making such great strides in her wellness journey. Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having to deal with vertigo is not a nice thing. Hope you get your balance and hip problem soon resolved. All the best to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate to read of both of your medical problems. Get better! Both of you!

    ReplyDelete