It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Bouncing From Job To Job, Getting Doucettes Filled and Coyotes Calling.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Arriving at Work this morning I was surprised to see the Second Aluminium Project sitting exactly where I left it yesterday considering that there was a rush to get it out on Friday. That meant the Supervisor would be using me to do other projects so the first one I started was working on the Break Press bending parts for a Conveyor.

I had barely gotten a Hundred Pieces completed when I was reassigned to cleaning and sorting pieces strewn all over the Layout Table which is a slab of Marble Eighteen Inches Thick. After sorting all the pieces according to the Tag Descriptions I used Rubbing Alcohol to remove the grease and dirt that had accumulated on the Layout Table.
Kathy's Lunch. Pulled Pork Sandwich with
Olives and Apple Sauce for dessert.
Thinking I needed a change of scenery they wanted me to get the small MIG Machine up and running but first the Spot Welder was down and could I check it out. With no Power to the Spot Welder and the Wire Spool messed up on the small MIG Machine I was again reassigned.

Fixtures like the ones that I stayed over to clean the other night needed to be welded and it all had to be done with the TIG. The Owner decided that Jim another Welder that has been assembling those types of Fixtures for nearly Five Years would tack them together then I would haul them by hand to my Welding Bench and complete the welding. It takes nearly an Hour to do each One but I had finished Four by the end of the shift.
Management was disappointed that I couldn’t stay over to do a few more but after changing my clothes I met Kathy in the parking lot. We had a 4:00 appointment at the Credit Union and with Rush Hour Traffic only arrived with a Minute to spare. From what I saw there wasn’t much to get excited about so we were soon leaving.

We planned to check for any Mail we might have gotten but just as we past the last intersection the Safety Gates and Signals at the Train Crossing went down. We spent the next Ten Minutes getting caught up on our day.

Stopping at Guardian Storage netted us a handful of Mail.

Since Kathy doesn’t know how much she’ll need the Car we also stopped at the Pioneer gas station to top off the Car with gasoline.
We stopped at Work to get the Truck before heading for Home.
Since I was going to be busy and we needed something quick for supper so we had another Store Bought Thin Crust Pizza. This one had Pepperoni, Mushrooms and Ham. It was more then satisfying for the both of us.
While Kathy made my lunch for tomorrow and did the Dishes I spent the next Two Hours doing both our Pill Doucettes for the next Forty-Five Days. Talk about a long day.

As I write this post we can hear Coyotes howling nearby. Kathy has a visitor coming over tomorrow so I’ll tell you about it then. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

A fine line by Mark Twain:

Honesty is the best policy

when there's money in it.

3 comments:

  1. Busy busy busy. Makes the time go faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow busy again!! For a store bought pizza, that looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really liked Kathy's lunch. It has been ages since I had a pulled pork sandwich.

    ReplyDelete