It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, September 27, 2019

A Real Cutup, Kathy’s New Cardiologist and Rain Changes Plans For Supper.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Fall was definitely in the air this morning with the night time low of 45 F (7 C) along with a cool northerly breeze I needed to wear a sweater on my way to Work until the Truck warmed up.

Since there was nothing I could do in my area this morning I immediately notified the Supervisor that he could reassign me. It just happened that he needed Materials cut to go with parts that have already been produced. What I didn’t like was that the Printout lists the Materials needed in Standard Size but then lists the length in Metric. Thank goodness for Standard/Metric Tape Measures that made it easier to set up a Stop Gauge on the Saw.

Kathy had an appointment with her new Cardiologist this morning at the Windsor Heart Institute. Since Kathy was born with a Congenital Heart Defect anyone handling her case takes great interest in it. Dr. Singh read Kathy’s file asking her to explain a few things while realizing he had someone before him with a One in Two Million Heart. (It’s a Kind Heart.) The Doctor spent nearly Two Hours talking with Kathy and ended up causing a backlog in the waiting room.

Kathy stopped at Burger King where she got a Ten Piece Chicken Nugget and Free Seniors Soft Drink for a very late lunch.

I was finishing the last of the 192 Pieces when a Purolator Delivery Van stopped up front. Knowing that I wanted to get my TIG Welder fixed ASAP the Supervisor immediately brought the delivery to me. It was the New Pump for my Cooling Unit.

Since there was still a Half Hour before the end of the shift I started trying to install it. I had to remove the Reservoir so the Cooling Unit could be laid on its side. In that position everything went together without any problems. By not putting the Side Panels in place I turned it on getting a stream of coolant that most would appreciate when taking a shower. It was past quitting time before I got my tools put away.
Before heading Home I needed to go to the Pioneer gas station to top off the Truck with Diesel. When I did finally get Home Kathy was telling me about her day when it started to Rain. That meant we wouldn’t be grilling anything for supper tonight so Kathy cleaned up the last of the Strawberries and made her version of Belgium Pancakes. They were not only visibly appealing but tasty as well.

We had Thunder and Lightning for a while which knocked out the Park Internet System for a while. Tomorrow we have some shopping to take care of. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

The World's Great Proverbs

Children and fools tell the truth.

4 comments:

  1. Fall seems to be spelled 'R A I N' but we're used to it here in Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think fall is here. Hope you don't have too much rain. Enjoy your days off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Kathy's Cardiologist is as good as he seems to be, asking her all the questions.

    ReplyDelete