It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, September 30, 2019

Doing What’s Necessary and Kathy Missed Her Appointment.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

It was a brisk 45 F (7 C) when I left for work this morning so even though I was wearing my Work Shorts I was also wearing my Sweater to keep the chill off. In days long past the Temp would have dipped below the Forty Degree Mark before I gave up my Shorts and Tank Tops. Since I pulled in before our resident Engineer he unlocked the shop so I didn’t have to wait outside.

The first thing I did was to finish assembling the TIG Torch Cooler on the Welding Machine then to make certain Coolant flowed through the Torch itself. Once that was finished I again offered my services where they were needed. I spent the next Two Hours cutting more Materials on the Saw. Then I was teamed up with another person wrapping Painted Parts to be shipped to the other plant to be assembled.

When I spoke with Kathy at Lunch Break she told me she had an appointment on the east end of Windsor around the time I would arrive Home. So I said that I would go exercise until she returned.

Finally after lunch I was notified that Aluminium Projects Three and Four would be sent to my Workbench very shortly. There was only One Big Problem. While I was working on the other side of the plant someone had taken the opportunity to fill my area with Skids filled with Pieces for other Jobs.

When the Pieces for my Projects started to arrive I immediately began fine tuning them. For a company that prides itself on producing high quality parts I just wish they could get their Hole Sizes correct. By the end of the shift I was already starting to tack some of the Frame together.
When I arrived at the Park I took care of some business at the Office before going Home. Once I’d emptied my Lunch Bag I walked over to the Park Exercise Room. Getting on the Scale showed that my weight was still the same so I might be at a plateau before I start loosing more. Having already lost Twenty-One Pounds since starting this job I find that I have more energy.

When I finally got Home Kathy was there and she wasn’t happy. She was detoured Twice by the Police investigating Accidents. Since she does not know Windsor like I do so she ended up missing her appointment. We were able to reschedule it for after I get off work on Wednesday.
By using a Pizza Stone and Pizza Pan without holes we
enjoy a nicely toasted Pizza in Twenty-Five Minutes.
We grilled a 10 Inch Store Bought Thin Crust Chicken with Spinach Pizza for supper. The Smaller Size and Thin Crust helps reduce the number of Carbs we take in so we don’t feel stuffed.
With all the Rain we've gotten the grass is really growing.
Kathy’s got more Doctor’s Appointments for tomorrow and I’ll let you know how Work goes. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You know you are getting old when

you quit trying to hold your stomach in,

no matter who walks into the room.

3 comments: