It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2019

More Market Place Running Around.


Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Last night it took a lot longer to get our Blog posted because there was a problem with my Eyes closing on me a number of times. With that being the case it didn’t surprise me that I slept until nearly 7:30 this morning. It felt good and I was well rested but I didn’t want to vary too much from my regular waking time.

I worked on my Computer leaving Kathy sleep until she woke on her own. With all the running around that she’s been having to do she was much more noticeably tired then I was. When she did get up all we had for breakfast was a Muffin and our Coffees.
We spent the rest of the morning doing research. Mostly Kathy locating what we were looking for and if I didn’t recognize the Street Name I would locate it using Map Quest.
We had quite a lengthy list before stopping for lunch at 11:30. Since we figured we might be late getting Home we indulged ourselves. We had Italian Wedding Soup for lunch along with a few Tea Biscuits and cut up Peaches for dessert.
We were headed towards Windsor by 12:00 noon trying to play catch up for our late start. We stopped at many places including a couple of apartments. Weird looking at things advertised on Market Place up on the Seventh Floor. We tried to not bounce back and forth but had no choice a few times. The Police caused us to Detour a couple of times because they had certain streets blocked off. One was for a fairly large Car Rally.
By 4:00 we were both starting to get lightheaded probably because we had worn off our healthy lunch. It had been quite some time but we stopped at Taco Bell for supper. We avoided the Fries focusing on some of their healthier choices. We let a number of people go ahead of us while we perused the menu board.
Our last stop was at the Real Canadian Superstore to pick up a few groceries. Our Freezer is stocked but not things that can be used for my lunch at Work. We found out that the grocery stores are already starting to carry Fruit Cake. It is normally only sold right before the Christmas Holidays. Trying to stay with our new eating habits we only got a small loaf of it.
By the time we got back Home we were surprised to see a Classic Coupe sitting at one of our neighbour’s site. Tomorrow we’ll spend some time with our granddaughter before she heads back to Spain. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've never been arrested with a shirt on.

2 comments:

  1. You are right it is early for fruit cake. The only person that I personally know that likes it is my mother.

    Nice looking Classic Coupe. Enjoy your time with your granddaughter tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pass on the fruitcake. I have the same problem. Freezer is full of stuff to cook, but nothing I can take on the run. Taco bell has healthier stuff? I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete