It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Clean Up Chores, Adding The Pictures, Improving Supper and More Hallmark Movies.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

After barely getting the Blog posted before Midnight last night it’s hard to believe that I would spend another Hour Plus reading other Blogger’s Posts. Of course I paid for it by getting up at 9:00 this morning. Not good if I want to train myself to get up early for workdays.
Look at all the leaves in our parking lot.
Notice all the bare trees from yesterday's high winds.
With the heavy Cloud Cover we didn’t have to worry about the Sun peaking past our Window Blinds in the morning and waking us up. That really cut into our morning’s reading time because today was the one where we just had to get certain things accomplished.
After having Split Pea Soup along with Crackers and Cheese for lunch with a Plum as well as Leftover Chocolates that someone had given us for dessert we had the energy we needed to dig into our chores.
The clouds filled the sky all day
Kathy started her chores by doing the Dishes claiming the Warm Water helps her Arthritic Hands while I had to sort the Laundry. All mundane sounding things to do but all a necessary part of life.

Kathy moved on to start sorting the Bags and Boxes of things we brought to the Apartment from the Trailer. Sometimes she would ask herself what was she thinking to have brought them here but not that often.
The lights were turning on at 4:00 in the afternoon again.
By getting in the Laundry Room early enough I had the choice of Washers to use. Rather then waiting around I walked up Six Flights of Stairs and went back to our apartment to make up our Bed. By the time I finished that I walked back down the stairs making it just on time to start moving the Clothes to the Dryers. Again I had my choice of Machines and was once again climbing those Six Flights of Stairs back to the Apartment. I’ll probably feel this in the next day or so but I used to do many more steps years ago.

Heading back to the Laundry Room after doing some work on the Computer I again walked down the stairs. Once the Laundry was all folded I returned with it to the Apartment using the Elevator. It will be a while before I can carry it up the Stairs that many flights.
Celery Root and Pacific Salmon.
Shortly after getting all our clothing put away Kathy and I started getting ready to make supper. Tonight we had Pacific Salmon and Celery Root. Cleaning the Celery Root and boiling it was no problem but since we are still not totally organized we found out that we were missing a few ingredients. With a little substitution we made it work and we still enjoyed a tasty meal.

We managed to watch another couple of Hallmark Christmas Movies this evening.
The latest picture of our Christmas Cactus Flower.
As promised while having a break from the Laundry today I managed to add a few Pictures to the Blog Posts where I was having trouble uploading Pictures. If you want to take a quick peek I have the links right here. Organized, Rebuilt and Recorded. as well as Change Of Plans, Oops, Unbelievable and More Christmas Shows. There’s not much but it adds to the post.

Kathy and I hope that all our American Followers and Readers along with their Families had the chance to enjoy a Happy Thanksgiving today. 

With the drop in temperature we’ll be limiting our time cleaning up the rest of our things at the Trailer but we want to finish it before the forecasted SXXW we’ll be getting. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Riding in your truck requires earplugs.

3 comments:

  1. Hiking up and down those stairs will definitely get you in shape for work. The celery root is interesting. One of these days I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful Christmas Cactus. Those Hallmark Movies can be pretty addicting. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commend you for using the stairs versus the elevator.

    ReplyDelete