It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, July 27, 2020

Strange Sleeping Hours, Scammers Calling and Seasonal Temperatures Coming.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

In yesterday’s blog I failed to mention that I had gone to bed late the night before so I wasn’t surprised when I was awake early. Being tired from the lack of sleep last night I managed to get to bed only minutes after Kathy and this morning she got up only minutes after I did at 9:00. It is strange how that works but it happens often. The earlier to bed the later I rise and the later to bed the earlier I rise. ????
We had Clouds all day.
I was still getting things ready for breakfast when she joined me. With another Hot day forecasted to feel over the Century Mark we didn’t plan on doing much outside. Instead we took our Hot Drinks to the Computers while we got caught up on what is happening in the world.

It wasn’t long after that the Scammers started calling Kathy’s Cell Phone from high-jacked numbers. They called Six Times throughout the day using the same Area Codes but the last four digits were all different. By 11:00 it was getting too warm for Kathy so I turned the Air Conditioner on.
When it came time for lunch Kathy chose Italian Wedding Soup to warm us up but added Cherries, the leftover Chocolate Cake and a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

Our daughter Rose contacted Kathy On-Line to see if I could give her a ride Wednesday since Munaf has to work. Since I’m presently not working it will be fine with me.
Even though the AC is set for 77 F (25 C) by 5:00 I had to put on Long Pants, Socks and a Hoodie to stay warm. Kathy was quite comfortable.

We watched the 6 o’clock Local News where they talked about our area being the only one in Ontario to still be in Phase 2 of the Coronavirus reopening because of the continuing outbreaks among the Migrant Farm Workers. On the positive side the temperatures will be back to seasonal starting tomorrow so we might not need the Air Conditioner as much.
We waited until after News was finished to have Macaroni and Cheese for supper along with a Banana for dessert. We spent the rest of the evening on the Computers. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

What did the O say to the 8?


Nice belt!”

3 comments:

  1. Phone and computer scammers seem to out in force. I've never gotten so many calls or emails before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With those temps I'd stay home! Yep I agree, everytime the phone rings it's scammers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had mac and cheese for probably 30 years and everytime you post a pic of it I think I should change that.... not sure Brad will agree but I just might do that yet.

    ReplyDelete