It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, July 3, 2020

Hot Again, Inside Exercise, Creating Our Meals Together and Another Holiday Greeting.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

I managed to get a bit of an earlier start to my day then Kathy. Everything was ready for breakfast and I had already opened most of programs I would be reading later when Kathy finally joined me.
Minutes after 8:00 just by holding my hand near the Balcony Door the heat could be felt even as the AC continued trying to cool our Apartment. Looking at The Weather Network Kathy would later cringe at the forecast.
For lunch we again kept it light having Chicken and Rice Soup topped off with out dessert plate.
The only call we received today was an Automated Scam telling me I was being tracked for not paying my Taxes. That’s why we use an Accountant to make certain we are collecting and not paying.

I waited until later in the afternoon to do my exercising. Having just exercised on Wednesday it was a lot easier to complete Two Sets of my routine. Again no more Aches or Pains left. If I continue at this rate I’ll soon be back to my Three Set Routine then I’ll start increasing the Reps.
We waited until after the 6 o’clock Local News to make supper. Kathy used the Leftover Apples to make a Baked Apple dessert. I modified a Garden Salad by adding chopped Bacon, Celery, Ham, Onions, all drizzled with Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing then topped with Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. We were definitely not hungry when we left the table.

Kathy and I want to wish all our US Readers, Family and Friends a Happy Independence Day on this Fourth of July. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Why did Cinderella get kicked off the soccer team?


Because she ran away from the ball.

5 comments:

  1. I think I could take the 90 degrees, except you probably have lots of humidity. Here's it's running close to 100 every day. It should be a sleepless night in the US. Lots of fireworks to be blown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the humidity would kill me anymore! I'd stay inside too! Our little town is hosting a fireworks show tonight..so many towns have cancelled I expect it will be packed. We can see them from town a bit (we are 7 miles out).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like exercising is now part of your routine. Gos h I can't remember the last time I had a baked apple. Sounds yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.
    That salad sounded pretty darn good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your heat indexes are through the roof!

    Both your salad and baked apple look tasty.

    ReplyDelete